Remarkable Classic Omega sub-second with tropical dial. Beautifully aged applied yellow gold Omega logo with spear indices and 3-6-9-12 configuration. The amazing patina on the factory original dial add history to the timepiece and adds believability to the story you can tell on your next cousins birthday when showing it. The serial number 13xxxxxx dates back to 1952. The reference number is 2605-13 with a star sign on the inside of the case back. It houses a manual wound caliber 266 movement. The stainless steel case is in great condition with the original Omega crown and rare spider lugs to finish it off.
What we love
- Spider lugs that gives the watch a very cool appearance
- Tropical patina on the dial
- Amazing factory original dial configuration
What you should know
- NATO strap marks on the case back
- Small scratches near the left bottom lug