Vintage Omega Seamaster Chronograph 105.005-64 from 1965
Launched in 1948 to coincide with the brand’s 100th anniversary, Omega’s Seamaster line is one of their most popular. Loosely based on waterproof watches designed for military use at war’s end and first intended as an elegant yet robust timepiece idealistic active individuals wanted who would be able withstand whatever conditions came its way-the series gave birth not only powerful diving models but also many other important pieces like Bond style wristwatches that saw wide public adoption over the years.
This Omega Seamaster ST 105.0005-64 has been given full service by our watchmaker, who used original parts in the process. The plexi glass was replaced with an original Omega service crystal.
- Reference: ST 105.000564
- Serial no: 22.08.1xx
- Caliber: 321, A3 – 2nd generation, fully serviced
- Caseband: stainless steel case, straight lugs. Caseband looks only lightly polished in good condition has some marks on it
- Dial: 4th generation dial. Original stepped dial, Applied Metal Logo, Seamaster text, SWISS MADE with close spaced T marks, Tritium indices, some lume is missing, some fading and aging especially at the minute recorder sub-dial, but it is an original non messed up dial and handset.
- Caseback: single step with Seamaster engraved on rear and inside 105.005-64 engraved. Good original condition with some scratches on it
- Crown: Original, Omega, flat feet.
- Pushers: Original pushers.
- Hesalite: Original with Omega logo etched.
- Bracelet: comes with a very rare Omega extendable beads of rice bracelet
What we love:
- Gorgeous patina on dial
- Fully Serviced
- Extremely rare BOR bracelet
What you should know:
- Some damage on the right sub dial
1 in stock
100% Authenticity Warranty
1 year warranty on all watches
Free express shipping on all watches
30 day hassle-free returns